Saturday, July 26, 2008


For all who haven't heard, our lovely favorite daughter (ok she's our only daughter) Is getting married! Ashley is Marrying a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cute guy named Brandon yes another Brandon will be joining our family. I believe that makes 3 Brandon's now. We are so excited!
Mom and daughter are already going full steam ahead with wedding plans. Yesterday we bought the dress, what a blast! The Big day will be November 22nd 2008.
Hope to see some of you there. We love you Brandon and Ash!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

We are so excited for you Ashley! We can hardly wait for the wedding.
Love your Williams cousins

Grandma Linda said...

Congrats! And I am NOT going to be able to come to the wedding...DRAT. I have already committed to STAR in a world premiere of a new darling play, and the 22nd is a show night...there will be NO understudy. I guess I am the one that will miss out, but .....

Aunt Linda